Advances in yarn technologies, trends in fabrics and textiles necessitate the use of more flexible, more innovative and more qualified textile auxiliaries in textile finishing and finishing. TERRA offers comprehensive, reliable and cost-cutting solutions for the need to provide natural and synthetic yarns and their blended fabrics with their soft and slippery touch qualities that are not inherent in nature, as well as functional properties such as fullness, moisture, oily, fluidity, water absorbency, water repellency and elasticity. . OH polymer silicone oils, OH polymer silicone oil emulsions, silicone-based elastomeric coatings, silicone-based elastomeric finishes, binding agents and crosslinkers, aminofunctional silicone oils, micro and macro silicone oil emulsion-type textile softeners, hydrophilic silicone oils, hydrophobic silicone oils, water propellants, shine polydimethylsiloxane silicone oil emulsions, silicone-based defoamers and antifoams and other process aids meet all expectations in textile finishing and finishing processes:
- Soft Touch, Slippery, Casting and Fluency
- Water Absorption in Fabric
- Water Repellency in Fabric
- Dimensional Stability in Fabric
- Improving Color Quality, Brightness in Printing
- TERRAFLUID® OHP OH polymer silicone oils
- TERRAFLUID® OPE OH polymer silicone oil emulsions
- TERRAFLUID® polydimethylsiloxane silicone oils
- TERRAFLUID® FINISH aminofunctional silicone oils
- TERRAFLUID® FINISH WA hydrophilic silicone oil emulsions
- TERRASOFT® MIC micro silicone oil emulsions
- TERRASOFT® MAC macro silicone oil emulsions
- TERRASOFT® WA hydrophilic silicone oil emulsions
- TERRASOFT® WR hydrophobic silicone oil emulsions
- TERRASIL® PE silicone oil emulsions giving brightness and color depth
- TERRAFOAM® SE defoamer, antifoam silicone emulsions
Finishing and finishing of TERRA wool yarn, fiber yarn and PES / cotton blended yarn and wool fabrics to give wool knitwear textiles such as knitwear sweaters and berets alongside soft touch, a high elasticity and dimensional stability, that is, to keep shape sizes for a long time. It offers a specific product range consisting of textile softeners used in its processes. Micro and macro silicone oil emulsions of the TERRAFLUID® FINISH series, and the micro and macro silicone oil emulsions of the TERRASOFT® series produced from these oils, give the textiles the ability to preserve their original dimensions for a long time, but also provide soft, slippery and plump touch qualities.
TERRASOFT® series micro and macro silicone oil emulsions react both internally and with other crosslinkers. The three-dimensional chain obtained in this way creates an ideal finishing and touch in textiles in terms of flexibility, fullness, volume and soft touch. With the wash-and-wear qualities, the fold in the fabric improves its angle and provides creasing. In addition, they also provide ease of sewing, increase the tear resistance and reduce the loss of wear. Our expert team is ready to support you so that you can access the right options with the features you are looking for and develop new generation formulations.
Textile finishing and finishing to give water repellency and water impermeability to cotton, wool, silk and polyester yarn and garments made of leather as well as textile products such as tablecloth, shower curtain, sail cloth, tent cloth, parachute fabric and airbag. TERRA offers a comprehensive range of water repellent amino functional silicone oils and silicone oil emulsions made from these silicone oils. TERRASOFT® FINISH WR series hydrophobic aminofunctional silicone oils and TERRASOFT® WR series hydrophobic silicone oil emulsions and water-repellent agents do not impair the fabric's breathing ability, and are resistant to intensive washing and dry cleaning. They also give the fabric soft touch qualities.
Call us to find out more about the aminofunctional silicone oils and silicone oil emulsions used to achieve Water Repellency in Textile finishing and finishing processes. Our expert team is ready to support you to get the right options with the features you are looking for.
TERRAFLUID® FINISH series hydrophilic silicone oils and TERRASOFT® WA series hydrophilic textile produced from natural yarns such as cotton, linen, wool and textile and bathrobe-type fabrics made of PES polyester-like synthetic fibers that provide strong and permanent water absorption. emollients are effective, reliable and cost-effective solutions. In addition to its fast, effective and long-lasting water absorption feature, these water absorbent agents, which also give the fabric the quality of soft, moist, plump and slippery touch, are preferred by the professionals of textile finishing processes:
- Water absorption effects are long are permanent and permanent.
- They are resistant to washing and dry cleaning
- They have high active ingredient content
- They are suitable for use in scarf and denim washing
- They also give soft, slippery, moist and plump touch qualities to the fabric.
- They are used in wide pH ranges. They do not cause any problems of deterioration.
- They provide ease of sewing and ironing.
- They decrease the electrification in the fabric.
- They prevent the formation of fluff.
- They are economical, in less use They are very effective even
- They are suitable for skin contact
- Solvent and similar toxic substances they do not contain any materials. Call us for more detailed information about silicone oils, silicone oil emulsions and other textile softeners used to achieve Water Absorbency in the textile finishing and finishing processes. Our expert team is ready to support you so that you can access the right options with the features you are looking for and develop new generation formulations.
TERRAFLUID® FINISH series aminofunctional silicone oils and TERRASOFT® series textile softeners produced from these oils are natural and synthetic yarns and to be produced with the soft touch on fabrics made of these yarns and special touch effects such as moistness, slipperiness, pouring and flow. They are cost-oriented solutions.
TERRASOFT® series textile softeners produced as micro and macro silicone oil emulsions are ideal for textile finishing and finishing applications for fabrics made of natural yarns such as cotton, wool and linen and synthetic yarns such as PES fiber. These textile softeners, which not only give fabric touch qualities, but also have flexibility, liveliness and brightness, and are preferred by professionals for their high qualities and benefits:
- They contain high solids content (60% -65)
- They can be diluted with soft water at the desired rate
- They are easily soluble in water
- They are used in all fabrics made of natural and synthetic yarns
- They provide silky softness, slipperiness, fluidity and fullness.
- Their heat stability is very good
- Their performance is also high in cold water
- They penetrate deep into fabric and yarn fibers
- It removes color pallors, brightness They give k
- They are resistant to chemicals and detergents
- They do not cause yellowing and fading in colors
- They provide ease of sewing and ironing
- They provide elasticity, they also give creasing effect.
- They reduce electrification and friction.
- They are economical, they are very effective even in low usage.
- They do not contain solvent and similar toxic substances.
- They are suitable for baby textile production.
- They do not contain poisonous, toxic and carcinogenic substances.
- Human They comply with health and environmental regulations
- Storage and shelf life is long
The TERRAFOAM® series defoamers developed to provide foam control in textiles, defoamers without spoiling the touch characteristics of the fabric in dyeing, finishing and finishing processes. They are reliable and economical solutions that guarantee process efficiency. They are produced with different rates of active substances according to the place and purpose of use and are presented ready for final use.
More about textile softeners and other solutions used to obtain Soft Touch, Slippery, Casting and Fluency qualities in textile finishing and finishing processes. call us for detailed information. Our expert team is ready to support you so that you can access the right options with the features you are looking for and develop new generation formulations.